Taylor Swift no longer upset with Michael J Fox
Los Angeles: Actor Michael J Fox has reached out to country star Taylor Swift after poking fun at her dating disasters in an online interview.
The ‘Back to the Future’ star followed up Golden Globes hosts Amy Poehler and Tina Fey`s comedy warning for the 23-year-old singer to stay away from Fox`s son, who was an official usher at the prize giving, by taking aim at the unlucky in love singer, reported Us magazine.
He told the website he wouldn`t know who Swift was if his son Sam brought her home, and then joked, "Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right?" - referring to the singer`s penchant for writing heartbreak tunes about her exes.
Feeling awful about his comments, Fox has reached out to Swift to apologise.
In a tweet, Swift wrote, "Hey everybody, Michael J Fox got in touch with me today and we are good."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!