Taylor Swift no longer upset with Michael J Fox
Los Angeles: Actor Michael J Fox has reached out to country star Taylor Swift after poking fun at her dating disasters in an online interview.
The ‘Back to the Future’ star followed up Golden Globes hosts Amy Poehler and Tina Fey`s comedy warning for the 23-year-old singer to stay away from Fox`s son, who was an official usher at the prize giving, by taking aim at the unlucky in love singer, reported Us magazine.
He told the website he wouldn`t know who Swift was if his son Sam brought her home, and then joked, "Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right?" - referring to the singer`s penchant for writing heartbreak tunes about her exes.
Feeling awful about his comments, Fox has reached out to Swift to apologise.
In a tweet, Swift wrote, "Hey everybody, Michael J Fox got in touch with me today and we are good."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya