Taylor Swift, Prince William talked about baby George and music at palace gala
Washington: Taylor Swift recently met Prince William at the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint at London`s Kensington Palace to support charity for homeless youth.
According to ABC News, the `Red` hit maker and the Duke of Cambridge talked about his son Prince George, music and also joked about dancing.
The 23-year-old singer, who had donned a long, metallic evening gown for the event, also performed at the occasion that was also attended by Jon Bon Jovi and his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest gym video will inspire you to remain fit and healthy