Taylor Swift, Prince William talked about baby George and music at palace gala
Washington: Taylor Swift recently met Prince William at the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint at London`s Kensington Palace to support charity for homeless youth.
According to ABC News, the `Red` hit maker and the Duke of Cambridge talked about his son Prince George, music and also joked about dancing.
The 23-year-old singer, who had donned a long, metallic evening gown for the event, also performed at the occasion that was also attended by Jon Bon Jovi and his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?