Taylor Swift`s best ever gift was first guitar
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says her best Christmas gift ever was when her father presented her the long-lost guitar she first learned to play as a little girl.
The `Love Story` hitmaker was just 12-years-old when she first picked up the guitar and years after she shot to fame her dad Scott managed to track down the instrument and surprised her with it, reported People magazine.
"The best gift I ever received was guitar I learned to play on. It belonged to the guy who fixed my computer - he taught me a few chords on it when I was 12. Years later my dad tracked him down and bought it. It was such a touching gift," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!