Taylor Swift`s best ever gift was first guitar
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says her best Christmas gift ever was when her father presented her the long-lost guitar she first learned to play as a little girl.
The `Love Story` hitmaker was just 12-years-old when she first picked up the guitar and years after she shot to fame her dad Scott managed to track down the instrument and surprised her with it, reported People magazine.
"The best gift I ever received was guitar I learned to play on. It belonged to the guy who fixed my computer - he taught me a few chords on it when I was 12. Years later my dad tracked him down and bought it. It was such a touching gift," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!