Taylor Swift`s best ever gift was first guitar
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says her best Christmas gift ever was when her father presented her the long-lost guitar she first learned to play as a little girl.
The `Love Story` hitmaker was just 12-years-old when she first picked up the guitar and years after she shot to fame her dad Scott managed to track down the instrument and surprised her with it, reported People magazine.
"The best gift I ever received was guitar I learned to play on. It belonged to the guy who fixed my computer - he taught me a few chords on it when I was 12. Years later my dad tracked him down and bought it. It was such a touching gift," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row