Taylor Swift`s best ever gift was first guitar
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says her best Christmas gift ever was when her father presented her the long-lost guitar she first learned to play as a little girl.
The `Love Story` hitmaker was just 12-years-old when she first picked up the guitar and years after she shot to fame her dad Scott managed to track down the instrument and surprised her with it, reported People magazine.
"The best gift I ever received was guitar I learned to play on. It belonged to the guy who fixed my computer - he taught me a few chords on it when I was 12. Years later my dad tracked him down and bought it. It was such a touching gift," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion