Taylor Swift`s obsessed fan swims to reach near her mansion
London: An obsessed fan of country star Taylor Swift was arrested for trespassing near her new island home.
A 22-year-old man was held by police for trespassing after swimming a mile through icy Atlantic water near the singer`s mansion, reported Daily Mirror.
He was held and is believed to have told officers he had tried to see the 23-year-old singer earlier but was scared when he was spotted by her security team.
Swift bought the eight-bedroom Rhode Island mansion last month for around 13.8 million pounds.
It is not known if Swift was in her mansion or not.
A spokesperson for Westerly Police Department said that they met the star`s security to discuss the incident and added, "There is a zero tolerance for trespassers."
It is not the first time that Swift has had trouble with stalkers.
In December 2012, a 24-year-old man was reportedly arrested at her Nashville home after climbing over a fence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan