Taylor Swift`s obsessed fan swims to reach near her mansion
London: An obsessed fan of country star Taylor Swift was arrested for trespassing near her new island home.
A 22-year-old man was held by police for trespassing after swimming a mile through icy Atlantic water near the singer`s mansion, reported Daily Mirror.
He was held and is believed to have told officers he had tried to see the 23-year-old singer earlier but was scared when he was spotted by her security team.
Swift bought the eight-bedroom Rhode Island mansion last month for around 13.8 million pounds.
It is not known if Swift was in her mansion or not.
A spokesperson for Westerly Police Department said that they met the star`s security to discuss the incident and added, "There is a zero tolerance for trespassers."
It is not the first time that Swift has had trouble with stalkers.
In December 2012, a 24-year-old man was reportedly arrested at her Nashville home after climbing over a fence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shirish Kunder's short film 'Kriti' garners 5 million views!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui convicted for raping American woman
- Actor-photographer arrested for rape, blackmail
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover