Taylor Swift sings for young cancer patient
Los Angeles: Country singer Taylor Swift surprised a young cancer patient by meeting him and singing her popular break-up song `We are never ever getting back together`.
Jordon Lee Nickerson, 6, who suffers from the rare Williams Syndore, was diagnosed with leukemia last month, reported a magazine.
Swift stopped by the Boston Children`s Hospital to cheer up her little fan, serenading him with her song and later sharing a game of air hockey.
"I know you always sing songs for people," a wide-eyed Jordan told Swift at the beginning of her visit.
"I do, I love singing songs for people, but I want to sing a song for you more than all the other people," she responded. "Thank you!" he said, laughing. "Let`s do it!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Deepika Padukone to get intimate with Vin Diesel in 'XXX 3'?
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud