Taylor Swifts injures herself with microphone
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift wounded her tooth with a microphone during a concert.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker who is on her `Red` tour was recently performing at Pittsburgh when the microphone hit her mouth, leaving a cracked tooth.
"I try to be really quick with the microphone, so I`m not standing there just waiting to sing with my mic right next to my face," she said.
"So I really quickly pulled my microphone up to sing and basically uppercut punched myself in the tooth and a part of it fell onto the stage," she added.
While she wondered which tooth it was, the singer is yet to see a dentist.
"I`m not doing anything about it. It`s just gonna be a little bit jagged, I guess," she said.
Swift is currently on her third worldwide album tour, to support her fourth studio album `Red` released in 2012.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya