Taylor Swifts injures herself with microphone
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift wounded her tooth with a microphone during a concert.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker who is on her `Red` tour was recently performing at Pittsburgh when the microphone hit her mouth, leaving a cracked tooth.
"I try to be really quick with the microphone, so I`m not standing there just waiting to sing with my mic right next to my face," she said.
"So I really quickly pulled my microphone up to sing and basically uppercut punched myself in the tooth and a part of it fell onto the stage," she added.
While she wondered which tooth it was, the singer is yet to see a dentist.
"I`m not doing anything about it. It`s just gonna be a little bit jagged, I guess," she said.
Swift is currently on her third worldwide album tour, to support her fourth studio album `Red` released in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Watch: Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava’s wedding video will restore your faith in 'Arranged Love'
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form
- In this spectacular temple complex, you will find a hall with ‘thousand’ pillars!