Technology tops the list of home comforts
Los Angeles: Technology tops the list of home comforts in a new survey, and whilst the TV remains the number one priority Wi-Fi and the iPad have also joined it.
A survey of 1,000 adults by East Coast trains, an online travel booking site, has revealed that the popular tablet computer and internet technology now sit alongside slippers, TV and a comfy chair.
“It’s a real testament to the on-the-go nature of society that items such as Wi-Fi and an iPad are in our top 10 home comforts. Luckily, the very nature of these items means we can feel at home anywhere in the world,” said Natalie Cowen, head of marketing, East Coast.
When asked what they need to feel truly at home, 71 percent of people said TV remained their number one priority, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
However, the list was a combination of traditional comforts such as slippers and dressing gowns and modern benefits such as an iPad, Wi-Fi and a coffee machine.
Wi-Fi and tablets such as iPads have become “must haves” in British society with more than 73 percent of homes in Britain having Wi-Fi and 24 percent owning at least one tablet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic