Melbourne: People who recline their chairs as far as they will go and people with uncontrollable kids tied for the top place in a survey of most hated passengers when flying.
Editor of the website AirlineRatings.com, which conducted the survey, Geoffrey Thomas said that it is the kids running amok and kicking your seat that angers fellow passengers, News.com.au reported.
The 10 worst passenger types are:
1. People with uncontrollable kids
1. Seat recliners
3. Smelly people
4. Arm rest hogs
5. Chatty passengers
6. People who always need the bathroom
7. People with too much carry-on luggage
8. Reading-light enthusiasts
9. People who pace the cabin or stretch too often
10. Window seat hogs who close the window shade before take off