Thandie Newton expecting third child
Los Angeles: `Crash` star Thandie Newton is expecting her third child with writer-director husband Ol Parker.
The 40-year-old actress, who already has two daughters, Ripley, 12, Nico, 8 with Parker is now pregnant with third child, reported Us magazine.
"She couldn`t be more happy. You can barely tell she has a bump and she`s been dressing different because of it," a source said.
The actress attended the the premiere of her new movie at the Toronto International Film Festival in a figure-hugging monochrome dress with no visible sign of a baby bump.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video