There are no rules in parenting, says Natalie Portman
Washington: Natalie Portman has revealed that she loves being a mom and there aren`t any rules for parenting.
The `Black Swan` star told the Telegraph that she is less judgmental now that she has a kid, People Magazine reported.
She said that the biggest thing that she has learned is that parenting is totally a different experience for every person.
Portman added that there are no rules apart from not hurting your kid.
She also added that there no rules for being a feminist and a good mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra