Thicke cancelled Juno Awards appearance to take vocal rest?
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke had reportedly cancelled his scheduled appearance at the 2014 Juno Awards to take mandatory vocal rest.
The `Blurred Lines` hitmaker, who was slated to perform at the Canadian Juno Broadcast Awards in Manitoba yesterday, cancelled his appearance just hours before he was slated to take the stage, reportedly.
The cancellation came on the heels of an online petition urging the organisers to remove the `Blurred Lines` singer from its line-up of performers.
The petition had already garnered 1,500 signatures before Thicke`s announcement about cancellation.
Although the producers of the show were not worried about it.
"This is show business, so we`re always prepared for this type of situation," said John Brunton, executive producer of Juno Awards.
The show featured artists like Classified, OneRepublic, Sarah McLachlan and Serena Ryder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!