Timberlake postpones New York concert due to health reasons
Los Angeles :Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has postponed a New York City concert to a later date due to health reasons.
The 33-year-old singer, who was slated to hit the stage at NYC`s Madison Square Garden yesterday, pushed back the concert to February 21, in the light of unspecified health reasons, reported Ace-Showbiz.
"Hey NY. There is never an easy way to do this... Unfortunately, I have to postpone tonight`s show to Friday due to health reasons. I am truly sorry to everyone that have tickets for tonight," Timberlake announced yesterday on Twitter.
"It kills me to have to do this. I hope to see you all on Friday," he added.
Tickets for the Wednesday concert "will be honoured at the door on Friday," read a statement on the singer`s website.
Refunds are available at point of purchase.
However, no light has been shed on the kind of illness Timberlake was facing that led him to cancel his concert.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing