Timberlake posts childhood pictures online
Los Angeles: Justin Timberlake shared pictures of his childhood in which he is seen playing a tiny banjo amongst a group of adults with their full-size instruments.
The photos were uploaded Thursday and the `Mirrors` singer is recognizable with his trademark curls, and looks for words as he strums his instrument, while rocking in a pair of red and white spotted dungarees, reports a website.
His pictures show that he has been fine tuning his musical talents long before his first public appearance on "Star Search" at the age of 11.
The former NSYNC star has his mother to thank for sporting his early musical talents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh