Time to relish Punjabi style food
New Delhi: It`s time for food lovers to gorge on mouth watering barbeques, an impressive buffet and scrumptious desserts in true Punjabi style as part of Barbeque Nation`s Punjabi food festival, starting Wednesday.
Barbeque Nation has titled the festival “Raavi de Naal” that will go on till March 30.
Delicacies like Amritsari macchi, Lahore’s mutton paya, Shorba, Patiala gosht and much more will be on offer, said a statement.
“We have left no stone unturned to woo our guests,” said Manish Kumar Pandey, regional manager of Barbeque Nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!