Time to relish Punjabi style food
New Delhi: It`s time for food lovers to gorge on mouth watering barbeques, an impressive buffet and scrumptious desserts in true Punjabi style as part of Barbeque Nation`s Punjabi food festival, starting Wednesday.
Barbeque Nation has titled the festival “Raavi de Naal” that will go on till March 30.
Delicacies like Amritsari macchi, Lahore’s mutton paya, Shorba, Patiala gosht and much more will be on offer, said a statement.
“We have left no stone unturned to woo our guests,” said Manish Kumar Pandey, regional manager of Barbeque Nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!