Tips to become `perfect gentleman` revealed
London: A new poll has revealed all the tips that will make a man the " perfect gentleman".
According to the survey of 2,000 women, taking a woman`s car for an MoT and recording favourite television shows are other etiquette pointers, while a man must avoid disturbing his woman by sleeping in the spare room after a night out and will watch football on a laptop so as not to hog the TV, reportedly.
The survey`s top 30 "gent" list also includes carrying a woman partner home from a night out if her shoes are hurting and telling her if her skirt is tucked into her knickers.
A spokeswoman for florists SerenataFlowers.com, which ordered the study, said that the definition of a gentleman has definitely evolved, but showing consideration even in the smallest way has a positive effect on relationships.
She added that the majority of today`s women are independent, but they would still like men in their lives to be thoughtful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger