Tips to become `perfect gentleman` revealed
London: A new poll has revealed all the tips that will make a man the " perfect gentleman".
According to the survey of 2,000 women, taking a woman`s car for an MoT and recording favourite television shows are other etiquette pointers, while a man must avoid disturbing his woman by sleeping in the spare room after a night out and will watch football on a laptop so as not to hog the TV, reportedly.
The survey`s top 30 "gent" list also includes carrying a woman partner home from a night out if her shoes are hurting and telling her if her skirt is tucked into her knickers.
A spokeswoman for florists SerenataFlowers.com, which ordered the study, said that the definition of a gentleman has definitely evolved, but showing consideration even in the smallest way has a positive effect on relationships.
She added that the majority of today`s women are independent, but they would still like men in their lives to be thoughtful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT