Tom Cruise spends USD 50,000 a week for Suri`s safety
London: Hollywood star Tom Cruise reportedly pays USD 50,000 per week on bodyguards to ensure daughter Suri`s safety.
Cruise, 50, is said to be happy in spending huge amount to ensure security cover 24x7 over his seven-year-old daughter Suri while she lives with her mother Katie Holmes in New York City, reported Contactmusic.
"Tom is always surrounded by two rings of plain clothed security agents. That goes double for his precious daughter. Katie believes money is no object when it comes to the safety of Suri and insisted Tom handle that side of things. She`d go broke if she had to pay for it and it`s a total necessity with the enormous interest in Suri," a source said.
"These guys are highly trained. They legally carry weapons. When in LA they keep guns in the trunks of Katie`s SUV limos. When in New York, they have licenses to carry firearms on their person," the source added.
The gesture by the `Oblivion` star is well appreciated by Holmes as it provides the busy actress with her peace of mind.
"Katie knows the guys are the best in the world and she can breathe a lot easier with them on the job. Suri has the Rolls Royce of security guys watching out for her," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!