Tom Cruise takes Suri for bungee jumping
New York: Actor Tom Cruise reportedly got a bungee jumping centre closed for a day so that he could take daughter Suri there to spend fun time here.
Owners of The Boots and Birdies Centre in Lake Placid here got a call from Cruise`s manager requesting them to shut down the place for a single day, so that Cruise could spend some time with his seven-year-old daughter and close friends, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A local, Scotty Marshall, told the Adirondack Daily Enterprise newspaper: "The kids seemed to have a wonderful time".
Marshall added that Tom was "friendly but quiet ... videotaping his daughter".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!