Tom Cruise takes Suri for bungee jumping
New York: Actor Tom Cruise reportedly got a bungee jumping centre closed for a day so that he could take daughter Suri there to spend fun time here.
Owners of The Boots and Birdies Centre in Lake Placid here got a call from Cruise`s manager requesting them to shut down the place for a single day, so that Cruise could spend some time with his seven-year-old daughter and close friends, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A local, Scotty Marshall, told the Adirondack Daily Enterprise newspaper: "The kids seemed to have a wonderful time".
Marshall added that Tom was "friendly but quiet ... videotaping his daughter".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say