Tom Cruise to buy island in remote place?
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise is reportedly planning to buy a small secluded island in the north coastal region of New Zealand.
The 51-year-old is said to have dropped plans to buy real estate on the Hawaiian island as he thinks it’s not remote enough.
"Tom loves the New Zealand area. He loves the country in general and, back in 2003, spent a lot of time there, filming `The Last Samurai,`" showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"The idea is to build an impregnable island fortress where Tom can go with his family that includes son Connor, 18, and daughter Bella, 20 (from ex-wife, actress Nicole Kidman) and seven-year-old Suri (from former wife Katie Holmes)," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive