Tom Cruise to buy island in remote place?
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise is reportedly planning to buy a small secluded island in the north coastal region of New Zealand.
The 51-year-old is said to have dropped plans to buy real estate on the Hawaiian island as he thinks it’s not remote enough.
"Tom loves the New Zealand area. He loves the country in general and, back in 2003, spent a lot of time there, filming `The Last Samurai,`" showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"The idea is to build an impregnable island fortress where Tom can go with his family that includes son Connor, 18, and daughter Bella, 20 (from ex-wife, actress Nicole Kidman) and seven-year-old Suri (from former wife Katie Holmes)," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?