Tom Cruise to buy island in remote place?
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise is reportedly planning to buy a small secluded island in the north coastal region of New Zealand.
The 51-year-old is said to have dropped plans to buy real estate on the Hawaiian island as he thinks it’s not remote enough.
"Tom loves the New Zealand area. He loves the country in general and, back in 2003, spent a lot of time there, filming `The Last Samurai,`" showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"The idea is to build an impregnable island fortress where Tom can go with his family that includes son Connor, 18, and daughter Bella, 20 (from ex-wife, actress Nicole Kidman) and seven-year-old Suri (from former wife Katie Holmes)," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Little things in Paris inspire me: Rocky S
- Diwali 2016: This festive season buy these gadgets for your kids