Tom Cruise to buy island in remote place?
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise is reportedly planning to buy a small secluded island in the north coastal region of New Zealand.
The 51-year-old is said to have dropped plans to buy real estate on the Hawaiian island as he thinks it’s not remote enough.
"Tom loves the New Zealand area. He loves the country in general and, back in 2003, spent a lot of time there, filming `The Last Samurai,`" showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"The idea is to build an impregnable island fortress where Tom can go with his family that includes son Connor, 18, and daughter Bella, 20 (from ex-wife, actress Nicole Kidman) and seven-year-old Suri (from former wife Katie Holmes)," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Here's what Renuka Shahane has to say about Salman Khan's acquittal in black buck poaching cases
- Swara Bhaskar turns writer, pens love story
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Learn to make a pen stand out of waste material! Watch video
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal