Tom Cruise turns down Psy’s Gangnam Style challenge
Karachi: Tom Cruise, who was in Seoul to promote his new film ‘Jack Reacher,’ declined a chance to try out his “Gangnam Style” dance skills on Thursday.
The 50-year-old actor hailed Psy as “quite a sensation” but declined to follow the likes of UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon in imitating the singer’s dance moves, saying that the 35-year-old South Korean rapper did it better than him, the Express Tribune reported.
Cruise said that he was happy for Psy’s success and that everyone had really enjoyed it.
He was one of the many celebrities around the world, who took to social networks last year, to promote the ‘Gangnam style’ video, as it became a viral sensation.
“Think @Psy_oppa would make a good future co-star Gangnam Style?” he tweeted last September.
When asked last year which person he would most like to see “go Gangnam Style”, Psy named Cruise as his first choice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows