Tom Hanks puts luxury LA mansion for 3.3m pounds
Washington: Tom Hanks has put his Los Angeles home, which he purchased with wife Rita Wilson in 1988 after being nominated for an Oscar for his role in `Big,` on sale for over 3.3 million dollars.
The 56-year-old actor no longer lives in the luxury property located in the posh Pacific Palisades area, Contactmusic reported.
According to Zillow.com, the home has been described as "legendary," the Spanish-style villa was built in 1928 and boasts of a private beauty salon as well as a terrace with views of the ocean.
The couple, who own two other homes in California as well as a plush Manhattan pad on Fifth Avenue, currently live in another property which they bought for whopping 16.5 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane
- 89th Academy Awards: Bollywood celebrities react to Best Picture award announcement blunder
- Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt walk the runway for cancer patients
- Oscars 2017: The winners and the diversity
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' filmmaker Damien Chazelle becomes youngest director to win academy