Tom Hanks supports Zac Efron`s rehab stint
Los Angeles: Tom Hanks has applauded his `Parkland` co-star Zac Efron for seeking help for his substance problem.
Hanks called Efron`s effort in seeking treatment a "courageous step to take", reported E! News.
"I`m not hip about (efron`s problem) but I think anybody who says, `Hey, maybe I should go work on this,` more power (to him)," Hanks said.
Efron broke his silence following his rehab revelation just last week, posting a picture from a trip to Peru he just took with his dad and thanking fans for their "support these past few weeks."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan