Tom Hardy splurges 2 million pounds on house
London: British actor Tom Hardy has bought a 2 million pounds Georgian property in Richmondis here.
He is planning to call his house in south west London Manderley, reports thesun.co.uk.
A source said: "Tom’s going to keep good company among the rock elite- Mick and Richard are literally both just up the road. He`ll have his work cut out before any entertaining starts, though, as it needs a fair bit of work. ”
"It`s a stunning property with a huge ballroom, which he`s up for renovating. Naming it Manderley is fitting too because Laurence Olivier is one of his heroes. He’s planning to make it a home for his son Louis but it’s not known whether he will live there on his own or not yet,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!