Too old to have kids, feels Ronnie Wood
Los Angeles: Veteran singer Ronnie Wood, 65, recently wed for the third time, but he feels he is now too old to have more kids.
His third wife is named married Sally Humphries.
He already has four children from his two previous marriages, and has decided against starting a family with Humphries. They have instead planned to shower their love and affection on a pet dog.
"It is tough when you get to my age. A lovely little baby lives next door and whenever we pop round the mum goes, `Gladly, oh please (take them)...` Next, we`re going to get a puppy," mirror.co.uk quoted Wood as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How 'Caitlyn Jenner' was inspired by Monica Lewinsky
- Courtney Stodden's mom offered to be the next 'porn star'
- Mila Kunis' stalker on the lam post escaping 'secured' mental health facility
- Jessica Lange finds comparison with Caitlyn Jenner 'wonderful'
- EL James to reveal Christian's mind with spin-off novel 'Grey'