Top 5 ways to make your mother feel special on Mother's Day
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: A mother, is the biggest blessing in our lives. There can be no greater love for a child than the love of a mother.
So this Mother`s Day, give her all your love and attention. Here are top 5 things that you can spoil your mom with -
Make her a sumptuous meal. She does it everyday for you, without any complaints. So put your apron on, turn into the household chef for the day and fix a lavish meal that she can never forget and relieve her of her duties for that day, at least.
Giving her easily available gifts from the market is a common thing. So, why not make her a hand-made greeting card, or maybe a collage of all your pictures together. Pen down all your thoughts for her and let her see that sensitive side of you. Old pictures bring back fond memories from the past. So let her cherish the best of her life with you. Take her down the memory lane.
A woman, no matter how busy she is, will never shy away from shopping. A mother-child shopping can turn out to be quite fun actually. Maybe the last time she took you to shopping was when you were a little child. So now take her out, spend the day with her. Live, laugh and shop.
All said and done, watching a film together with your mother is not quite a bad idea. When was the last time you saw a movie with her? We are always caught up in our busy lives with our friends and colleagues, but spending that quality time over a movie can actually strengthen the bond with your mom.
Last, but not the least go out on a trip with her. Take her on a well deserved break. You could go on a vacation to an exotic place and just relax. Let her de-stress and rid her of all her worries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you