Tori Spelling opens up about hubby`s alleged infidelity on `True Tori`
Washington: Tori Spelling has opened up about her estranged husband Dean McDermott`s alleged infidelity and rehab in Lifetime`s new six-episode docudrama, True Tori.
In a promo for the show, the 40-year-old American actress admitted that she is "really mad" and added that McDermott will never be happy with her as she can`t give him enough sex , reportedly.
She also added that she is aware that it may not have a "happy ending".
The show is set to premiere on April 22 on Lifetime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case: Twitter erupts with reactions
- Vaani Kapoor doing a film with Shah Rukh Khan? Here’s the truth
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?
- Rishi Kapoor bought award for 'Bobby'!
- Salman Khan acquitted of all charges in Arms Act case: Check out actor’s first tweet post verdict