Tori Spelling opens up about hubby`s alleged infidelity on `True Tori`
Washington: Tori Spelling has opened up about her estranged husband Dean McDermott`s alleged infidelity and rehab in Lifetime`s new six-episode docudrama, True Tori.
In a promo for the show, the 40-year-old American actress admitted that she is "really mad" and added that McDermott will never be happy with her as she can`t give him enough sex , reportedly.
She also added that she is aware that it may not have a "happy ending".
The show is set to premiere on April 22 on Lifetime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study