Tori Spelling opens up about hubby`s alleged infidelity on `True Tori`
Washington: Tori Spelling has opened up about her estranged husband Dean McDermott`s alleged infidelity and rehab in Lifetime`s new six-episode docudrama, True Tori.
In a promo for the show, the 40-year-old American actress admitted that she is "really mad" and added that McDermott will never be happy with her as she can`t give him enough sex , reportedly.
She also added that she is aware that it may not have a "happy ending".
The show is set to premiere on April 22 on Lifetime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video