Tori Spelling rushed to hospital?
Los Angeles: Actress Tori Spelling was reportedly rushed to a hospital for undisclosed reasons where she received a week-long treatment.
Amid her marital problems, Spelling, who shot to fame by her role in hit American drama series `Beverly Hills, 90210`, was hospitalised for a week. She was released from the medical centre over the weekend, reportedly.
Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott were seen getting into a car on April 26. She was wearing a black top and a hat with a hospital band still attached on her wrist. Her husband stayed close to help her get into the car.
He stayed with Spelling up to 10 hours a day when she was hospitalised.
"He would arrive by 10 am and didn`t leave until 8 most nights. He seemed very stressed out and worried. He would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside to catch some air or make a phone call," a source said.
McDermott, 47, entered rehab in January after he cheated on Spelling, 40, his wife of seven years, with another woman.
The actress has four children, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and Finn with McDermott.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This Bollywood dancer-actor from US just bought her new pad in Mumbai
- Photo Alert! AbRam Khan was the cutest guest ever at Karan Johar's birthday bash—Here's proof
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Highest paid actress or not? Kangana Ranaut charged Rs 3 cr for 'Rangoon'
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how