Tori Spelling rushed to hospital?
Los Angeles: Actress Tori Spelling was reportedly rushed to a hospital for undisclosed reasons where she received a week-long treatment.
Amid her marital problems, Spelling, who shot to fame by her role in hit American drama series `Beverly Hills, 90210`, was hospitalised for a week. She was released from the medical centre over the weekend, reportedly.
Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott were seen getting into a car on April 26. She was wearing a black top and a hat with a hospital band still attached on her wrist. Her husband stayed close to help her get into the car.
He stayed with Spelling up to 10 hours a day when she was hospitalised.
"He would arrive by 10 am and didn`t leave until 8 most nights. He seemed very stressed out and worried. He would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside to catch some air or make a phone call," a source said.
McDermott, 47, entered rehab in January after he cheated on Spelling, 40, his wife of seven years, with another woman.
The actress has four children, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and Finn with McDermott.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system