Tracy Morgan released from rehab center
Los Angeles: Comedian Tracy Morgan has been released from a rehabilitation facility and is now recovering at home after he was involved in a serious car accident last month.
The 45-year-old `30 Rock` actor, who sustained serious injuries, including a broken femur, broken nose and broken ribs, when a Walmart truck crashed into the vehicle he was travelling in on the New Jersey
Turnpike last month, will continue to receive medical care at home, suggest reports.
In a statement, a spokesperson for Morgan said that he "has been released from the rehabilitation centre and will continue his recovery efforts at home with an aggressive outpatient program.
"He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point."
The crash, which occurred on June 7, killed Morgan`s comedy writer friend James McNair, who was travelling home from a gig with him and a group of friends.
Morgan spent 10 days in a critical condition before being transferred to the rehab facility on June 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies