Tracy Morgan`s mother banned from visiting him
Los Angeles: Funnyman Tracy Morgan`s estranged mother Alicia Warden was apparently denied visitation following a fatal crash in New Jersey which killed one man and severely injured Morgan over the weekend.
Warden, who has a strained relationship with Morgan, said she had no idea that her son was severely injured in the crash and she only learned of the news from TV, reportedly.
Warden went to the hospital where the comedian is being treated, but she was turned away by the hospital`s guard and Morgan`s fiancee Megan Wollover. According to Warden, her son`s fiancee had a thing against her.
She came again and was allowed to stay with Morgan for 5 minutes. Warden said her son was unconscious during the visit and there were some friends and a pastor in the room.
"All I wanted was for our family to be alone with him. I wanted to pray over him and couldn`t do that because so many people were in the room," she claimed.
A Wal-Mart truck driver named Kevin Roper has been charged with death by auto and four counts of assault by auto.
According to a criminal complained filed, Roper had been awake for more than 24 hours before he hit Morgan`s car and caused chain reaction crash. He is scheduled to appear in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport