Tracy Morgan still atruggling after accident, attorney says
Los Angeles: Former `30 Rock` star Tracy Morgan is still battling to come back from the car accident in June that left him in critical condition.
Morgan`s attorney, Benedict Morelli updated fans on Morgan`s condition and their ongoing lawsuit against Walmart, filed last month, since the driver of the truck that collided with Morgan`s limousine van was driven by Walmart employee Kevin Roper, reportedly.
Although Morgan, 45, was in critical condition after the accident, he has since left the hospital for a rehab facility and subsequently returned home to continue his recovery.
"He`s still struggling, but he`s a fighter and he`s had issues before that he`s fought through, and he`s fighting hard," Morelli said.
Although Walmart said in a statement that it is cooperating fully with the investigation, Morelli said, "I haven`t seen any full responsibility from them."
He added that he`s promised the families of Morgan and the other injured passengers that he would make sure Walmart takes full responsibility for what happened.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan