Tracy Morgan underwent leg surgery, not amputation
Los Angeles: `Saturday Night Live` star Tracy Morgan, who was injured in a multi-vehicle collision, had a leg surgery not amputation, according to his representative.
The 45-year-old `30 Rock` star`s representative reportedly confirmed that he had surgery on his broken leg and did not need amputation contrary to rumours.
"Tracy remains in critical but stable condition. His fiance Megan is by his side," he said, adding, "As we shared yesterday, Tracy had surgery on his broken leg."
Morgan is being treated at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey and is expected to remain hospitalised for several weeks.
"This recovery will be arduous and we hope that you can be patient during this difficult time."
He was injured early Saturday after the limousine bus he was riding from a stand-up show in Delaware was struck by a truck in a six-vehicle accident. The wreck hurt two others and killed comedian James McNair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee