Tracy Morgan worried about former co-star Alec Baldwin
London: Tracy Morgan has shared his concern for his former ` 30 Rock` co-star Alec Baldwin.
The 45-year-old actor said that he`s worried about the 56-year-old star, who has had several public altercations with the paparazzi , has been getting fired from the TV shows lately and has had about six fights since they left the TV series.
Baldwin`s talk show `Up Late with Alec Baldwin` was suddenly canceled in November, after he allegedly used a `gay` slur at a photographer, and had written an article for New York Magazine in February where he was quitting public life.
Morgan, who too has had his share of off-screen drama throughout his career, said his 9-month-old daughter has helped him "mellow" down, and advised the `Blue Jasmine` star to chill out and enjoy his time with his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' dialogue promo: Shah Rukh Khan ko 'battery nahi bolneka'!
- Ayushmann Khurrana - Bhumi Pednekar team up for second film together!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!