Treat your taste buds with mock meats
New Delhi: Here`s an interesting offer for vegetarians - a variety of healthy mock meats have been launched to woo their taste buds.
Godrej Nature`s Basket has introduced variety of healthy mock meats, including alternatives to chicken, crabs, prawns and lobsters, a statement said.
Food lovers can choose from delectable vegetarian burgers, fried strips, hot dogs, sausages, veg schnitzels, polony and even vegetarian chicken mince.
While the mock chicken products are largely prepared using soya and are completely vegetarian, the crab and lobster alternatives are made with premium sear fish.
With this small but growing market for mock meat, the brand offers an extensive range of quality food items from both Indian and international brands.
The mock meat is priced at Rs.100 to Rs.500 per packet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ