Trespasser arrested at Rihanna`s home
Los Angeles: A man was caught red-handed by R&B star Rihanna`s security team as he attempted to scale the wall surrounding her plush Pacific Palisades mansion.
The invader fled the scene, but police caught up with him a mile away from the 25-year-old singer`s USD 12 million property, reported TMZ online.
This comes after a group of burglars tried to break into Rihanna`s home last weekend - only to be thwarted by the burglar alarm, which was set off when they threw a chair through a sliding glass door.
It appears the trespasser could be one of the original gang as he looked `very much` like one of the suspects when police reviewed the security footage from the first break-in.
Rihanna wasn`t at home during either of the incidents since she is currently on the Australian leg of her `Diamonds` world tour.
Cops are still on the lookout for the original intruders, who entered the grounds by cruising up Rihanna` private road by car, ignoring the sign reading, `Smile, you`re on camera`, in her driveway.
This marks the third incident in recent months of attempted break-ins at Rihanna`s place. In June, a man was caught by her security team climbing onto her roof, while back in February a wannabe thief accidentally broke into her neighbour`s house instead of hers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!