Tricks to look fresh after hangover
London: Excessive intake of alcohol can leave you with a hangover. But you can still look fresh by sleeping in a slightly elevated posture and by exfoliating your skin well to look bright and perky.
Jill Zander, founder of the Jill Zander Skin Rejuvenation Clinic, shares tips on how to combat hangover skin, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
- Party trick: Avoid going from indoors to outdoors too frequently during the evening as the change in temperature can make your skin turn red. Apply a redness relief serum under your make-up to help calm skin redness.
- De-puff eyes: When you get into bed, take support of an extra pillow to avoid puffy eyes in the morning. Sleeping slightly elevated helps to drain excess fluid out of the face.
- Exfoliate: Take a shower and exfoliate to get rid of dull and partied-out look.
- Moisturise: Alcohol takes away moisture from body. Use a serum containing Hyaluronic Acid under your moisturiser as it helps the skin retain water.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?