Tyra Banks donned a disguise on trip to Disneyland
London: Actress Tyra Banks went unnoticed during a recent day out at Disneyland by disguising herself as an older woman.
The ‘America`s Next Top Model’ creator and host said she loves visiting the California theme park, but is often mobbed by fans there
“I went to Disneyland and I love going, I`m obsessed with Disney, I`m obsessed with Walt Disney the man, actually. I like to go, but I want to be with everybody and hang out and not just always have to go through the back door. So I put on a disguise. It was an older woman`s thing," she said.
Banks said she used her mother`s wigs to don the look.
"I put on one of my mum`s wigs, because my mum likes to have grey in her wigs. So I took one of her wigs, I put on her old-fashioned glasses and then she has like these leopard, big shirts, I put that on and a broach, a broach is going to make you look old...," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor Khan together on reel?
- Watch: Look what Priyanka Chopra had to say about Deepika Padukone in making of ‘Pinga’ video
- Wow! Deepika stuns as 'Mastani' in red!
- First look of romantic track ‘Tere Bin’ from ‘Wazir’ released
- Ranbir inspires Ranveer with his `stellar performance`