Tyra Banks donned a disguise on trip to Disneyland
London: Actress Tyra Banks went unnoticed during a recent day out at Disneyland by disguising herself as an older woman.
The ‘America`s Next Top Model’ creator and host said she loves visiting the California theme park, but is often mobbed by fans there
“I went to Disneyland and I love going, I`m obsessed with Disney, I`m obsessed with Walt Disney the man, actually. I like to go, but I want to be with everybody and hang out and not just always have to go through the back door. So I put on a disguise. It was an older woman`s thing," she said.
Banks said she used her mother`s wigs to don the look.
"I put on one of my mum`s wigs, because my mum likes to have grey in her wigs. So I took one of her wigs, I put on her old-fashioned glasses and then she has like these leopard, big shirts, I put that on and a broach, a broach is going to make you look old...," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows