Tyra Banks says B-School degree changed her life
Washington: Tyra Banks believes graduating from Harvard Business School has ‘changed everything’.
The 38-year-old former Victoria’s Secret star graduated from Harvard Business School’s Executive Education Owner/President Management Program in February, and admits to still riding high on her success.
“I think going to school really truly changed everything. It feels amazing to announce, oh, I just graduated from Harvard Business School intensive programme!” Contactmusic quoted her as telling In Touch magazine.
Armed with her new qualification, the supermodel and ‘America’s Next Top Model’ host now plans to launch a top-secret business venture in 2013.
But having just started dating a mystery man, who she is believed to have met while filming in China last year, Tyra says she also has a few goals to achieve outside of her career.
“I want to accomplish more of a personal life. Kids! All that! Super important!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'