Uday Chopra does `Cannes thing`
Cannes: Bollywood actor-producer Uday Chopra is at the 67th Festival de Cannes with his co-production venture ‘Grace of Monaco’, which will open the prestigious fest Wednesday.
‘Grace of Monaco’ has been helmed by French director Olivier Dahan.
“Doing the Cannes thing,” Uday posted on Twitter Wednesday.
Rumours are doing the round that the ‘Dhoom’ star will walk the red carpet with Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and others associated with the film, but nothing official has come out so far.
Jointly produced by Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Uday (YRF Entertainment) and Arash Amel, the film also features Tim Roth.
Set in the 1950s, ‘Grace of Monaco’ portrays a period in the life of Grace Kelly, who became Princess Grace of Monaco when she married Prince Rainier III in 1956, in what was dubbed "the marriage of the century".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated