Una Foden spends free time with daughter
Los Angeles: `The Saturday` singer Una Foden likes to spend as much of her free time as she can with her young daughter Aoife.
Foden has a two-year-old daughter with husband Ben Foden, English rugby player.
"When I`m not working, I spend all my time with Aoife. Ben`s a really hands-on dad too, so he really plays a vital role,” an entertainment websit quoted her as saying.
Although she likes being at home, Foden is still fully committed to the girl group, made up of Rochelle Humes, Mollie King, Vanessa White and Frankie Sandford, and insists they won`t be splitting any time soon.
"We`ll be around as long as the fans will have us,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted