Una Healy hires nanny
Los Angeles: Singer Una Healy and her husband, rugby player Ben Fodenhad have hired a nanny to help them raise their 11-month-old daughter. They found it hard to strike a balance between parenthood and their busy careers.
"When I am not working, she is with us all the time, but when I am working, if I can have her around, I will. We tried to do it ourselves, but it was very hard, it is not a nine-to-five job and we struggled, so we got a nanny," contactmusic.com quoted Healy as saying.
Healy admits she misses her baby Aoife terribly when she has to be away from her due to her commitments with the band.
She is always striving to find the right balance between work and family life because she doesn`t want to give up a career she worked so hard to get.
"The first time I had been apart from her was for a week in New York and I was so down. But being a mum is a full-time job no matter how you look at it. It never ends. Whether you`re a stay-at-home mum or a working mum, a mother`s work is never done.
"I love being a mum but I also have a job I love. I have learned that you don`t have to sacrifice either, you have to balance them," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- Sonam dishes about fan moment with Waheeda Rehman
- Charlize Theron as villain in 'The Fast and the Furious 8'?
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud