Una Healy hires nanny
Los Angeles: Singer Una Healy and her husband, rugby player Ben Fodenhad have hired a nanny to help them raise their 11-month-old daughter. They found it hard to strike a balance between parenthood and their busy careers.
"When I am not working, she is with us all the time, but when I am working, if I can have her around, I will. We tried to do it ourselves, but it was very hard, it is not a nine-to-five job and we struggled, so we got a nanny," contactmusic.com quoted Healy as saying.
Healy admits she misses her baby Aoife terribly when she has to be away from her due to her commitments with the band.
She is always striving to find the right balance between work and family life because she doesn`t want to give up a career she worked so hard to get.
"The first time I had been apart from her was for a week in New York and I was so down. But being a mum is a full-time job no matter how you look at it. It never ends. Whether you`re a stay-at-home mum or a working mum, a mother`s work is never done.
"I love being a mum but I also have a job I love. I have learned that you don`t have to sacrifice either, you have to balance them," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study