Uncle-to-be Prince Harry practises diaper-changing skills
Washington: Prince Harry, who will become an uncle after the birth of Prince William and Kate`s first child- due in July, got some hands-on training in the art of the diaper change on Thursday.
The 28-year-old was seen changing the nappy of a baby doll with one hand while holding a weighted dumbbell in the other, ABC News reported.
Harry was given the chance to show his skills during his visit to Nottingham for the opening of the new headquarters of Headway, a charity that provides support to brain injury survivors.
The Prince was greeted by hundreds of schoolchildren as he opened the head office of Headway, where his late mother- Diana - was the royal patron between 1991 and 1996.
The charity uses tasks like diaper changing to rehabilitate victims of brain injuries.
According to BBC, Harry also tried on goggles that simulate a brain injury`s effects and he met with a former Royal Marine, who suffered the injury while serving in Afghanistan.
The visit to Nottingham was first for the prince and it was one in a number of charity-focused public activities he has undertaken since returning in January from a four-month tour of duty in Afghanistan as a pilot for the British Army.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud