US bride-to-be suing runaway groom for $100K
Melbourne: A US bride-to-be has filed a 100,000-dollar lawsuit against her ex-fiance who dumped her four days before their wedding.
Dominique A. Buttitta and Vito V. Salerno were supposed to get married in the spring after being together for three years, according to the suit filed in a Chicago court.
Buttitta found something was fishy only when Salerno started telling mutual friends the wedding was off, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Salerno then dumped her four days before the wedding.
The lawsuit has alleged that by that time she had already spent almost 100,000 dollars on wedding-related items.
The suit-claiming breach of promise to marry and deliberate infliction of emotional distress-seeks more than 95,000 dollars in damages plus costs of the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch