Usain Bolt keen to start restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
London: Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt is keen to launch an athletics-themed restaurant here with masterchef Gordon Ramsay.
"I love food and I love sport. I have a dream of putting the two together. The problem with most theme restaurants is that the quality of the food never quite comes up to the same level as the style. If I ever did it, I would need to go in with the best," a website has quoted Bolt as saying.
"Gordon Ramsay would be the best. He is the best chef in the world and he has personality as well," said the sprinter.
Bolt will be in Britain in January and intends to meet Ramsay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Massive crowd erupts at Vadodara railway station to see Shah Rukh Khan; 2 injured in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'