Usain Bolt keen to start restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
London: Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt is keen to launch an athletics-themed restaurant here with masterchef Gordon Ramsay.
"I love food and I love sport. I have a dream of putting the two together. The problem with most theme restaurants is that the quality of the food never quite comes up to the same level as the style. If I ever did it, I would need to go in with the best," a website has quoted Bolt as saying.
"Gordon Ramsay would be the best. He is the best chef in the world and he has personality as well," said the sprinter.
Bolt will be in Britain in January and intends to meet Ramsay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani