Use natural exfoliators to treat sun damage
Los Angeles: As the summer draws to a close, it`s time to think about sun-damaged skin. Expert says go for natural exfoliators like jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
Linda Horan, Borealis Natural Skincare’s in-house expert, feels that if you have sun damage on the face and neck area, then wear at least a broad spectrum SPF 25 daily apart from exfoliating gently, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Some people also opt for “chemical peels” to remove the layer of skin cells including top layer of brown spots. Glycolic acid is an active ingredient that removes several layers of dead cells.
- A natural approach to treat sun damage on skin would be to use natural exfoliators such as jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
- Face oils also helps in a big way so omega 3, 6 and 9 oils, lots of fruit, vegetables, lean protein help to restore the lustre to the skin.
- Supplements may help depending on age and overall health and eating habits.
Pic Courtesy: blog.ideales.gr
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!