Usher defends Justin Bieber for his racist comments
Washington: Usher defended Justin Bieber over his racist `n` word videos that were released recently.
The 35 year-old singer, who had worked with the 20-year-old pop brat when he was a young teen, reportedly posted a statement about the controversial comments Bieber made 5 years ago, saying that the `Baby` hit maker was "naive" back then.
He continued saying that though Bieber might not have chosen the best of paths, he can vouch that the star is "unequivocally not a racist".
The R and B singer, who also shared a snap of himself with a young Bieber, added that kids who follow the star can take inspiration and learn from his mistakes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate