Usher`s son out of hospital following pool drowning incident
Washington: Usher`s son, Usher Raymond V is reportedly out of the hospital and doing fine.
The 5-year-old boy who had been admitted in the ICU at an Atlanta hospital after a serious accident in a residential pool last Monday, was seen with his grandmother sporting a huge bandage on his arm, TMZ.com reported.
Usher Raymond V was seen with his little brother, leaving an indoor play center called Mighty Jumps in Atlanta.
The boy had been rescued by two audio-visual contractors working in the house when his arm got stuck in a pool drain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cinema focuses on entertainment, later education: Shyam Benegal
- Actor Govinda to pay Rs 5 lakh compensation for slapping fan
- Nervous to share screen space with Hrithik: Yami Gautam
- Beyonce hits hard with 'Formation (Dirty)—Watch it to believe it!
- Sonam Kapoor, Shekhar Ravjiani in 'Gehra Ishq' from 'Neerja'—Watch song!
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed