Usher`s son out of hospital following pool drowning incident
Washington: Usher`s son, Usher Raymond V is reportedly out of the hospital and doing fine.
The 5-year-old boy who had been admitted in the ICU at an Atlanta hospital after a serious accident in a residential pool last Monday, was seen with his grandmother sporting a huge bandage on his arm, TMZ.com reported.
Usher Raymond V was seen with his little brother, leaving an indoor play center called Mighty Jumps in Atlanta.
The boy had been rescued by two audio-visual contractors working in the house when his arm got stuck in a pool drain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple