Usher`s son out of hospital following pool drowning incident
Washington: Usher`s son, Usher Raymond V is reportedly out of the hospital and doing fine.
The 5-year-old boy who had been admitted in the ICU at an Atlanta hospital after a serious accident in a residential pool last Monday, was seen with his grandmother sporting a huge bandage on his arm, TMZ.com reported.
Usher Raymond V was seen with his little brother, leaving an indoor play center called Mighty Jumps in Atlanta.
The boy had been rescued by two audio-visual contractors working in the house when his arm got stuck in a pool drain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh