Usher`s son out of hospital following pool drowning incident
Washington: Usher`s son, Usher Raymond V is reportedly out of the hospital and doing fine.
The 5-year-old boy who had been admitted in the ICU at an Atlanta hospital after a serious accident in a residential pool last Monday, was seen with his grandmother sporting a huge bandage on his arm, TMZ.com reported.
Usher Raymond V was seen with his little brother, leaving an indoor play center called Mighty Jumps in Atlanta.
The boy had been rescued by two audio-visual contractors working in the house when his arm got stuck in a pool drain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?