Vanessa Hudgens wants to work with Daniel Day-Lewis
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Vanessa Hudgens wishes to work with `Lincoln` star Daniel Day-Lewis.
The 24-year-old, who rose to prominence playing Gabriella Montez in the `High School Musical` series, doesn`t dream of working alongside traditional hunks like Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper but method actor Lewis, reported Radar Online.
"I would love to work with Daniel Day-Lewis. He is a great actor," Hudgens said.
The actress is looking forward to the release of her new films `Kitchen Sink` and `Machete`.
"I`m gonna enjoy. Gonna enjoy fall, gonna enjoy a little time off. I just finished up a new movie called `Kitchen Sink`. It was my first comedy that I got to do and I had an amazing time doing it... And `Machete` comes out very soon, which I have a little cameo in. I haven`t even seen it, so I will be checking that out," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee