Vanessa Paradis would back showbiz daughter
London: Singer-actress Vanessa Paradis says she would not stand in the way of her teenage daughter if she wanted to pursue a showbiz career.
The 41-year-old singer-and-actress shot to fame in her native France aged just 14 with hit song `Joe Le Taxi` and though she`d prefer her to live a normal life, she couldn`t imagine denying her own 14-year-old daughter Lily-Rose of her dreams should she choose to go down the same route, reported Contactmusic.
When asked whether she would let the teen follow in her footsteps, Vanessa said, "Answering that question is complicated. I would love for her to be able to live a normal life.
"But at the same time, if the desire to become an artist is as real and strong as it was for me when I was her age, I think it would be a shame to say no."
Besides Lily-Rose, Vanessa also has an 11-year-old son, Jack, with her ex-partner Johnny Depp, who she split from in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan