Vanessa Paradis would back showbiz daughter
London: Singer-actress Vanessa Paradis says she would not stand in the way of her teenage daughter if she wanted to pursue a showbiz career.
The 41-year-old singer-and-actress shot to fame in her native France aged just 14 with hit song `Joe Le Taxi` and though she`d prefer her to live a normal life, she couldn`t imagine denying her own 14-year-old daughter Lily-Rose of her dreams should she choose to go down the same route, reported Contactmusic.
When asked whether she would let the teen follow in her footsteps, Vanessa said, "Answering that question is complicated. I would love for her to be able to live a normal life.
"But at the same time, if the desire to become an artist is as real and strong as it was for me when I was her age, I think it would be a shame to say no."
Besides Lily-Rose, Vanessa also has an 11-year-old son, Jack, with her ex-partner Johnny Depp, who she split from in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!