Veena Malik prays for `someone special` at Lalbaugcha Raja
Islamabad: Pakistani actress Veena Malik was seen offering prayers at Lalbaugcha Raja, the most famous Savrvajanik Ganpati, in Mumbai.
The 29-year old Pakistani actress, who wore a full Indian traditional pink sari, said that she prayed to the ` Navsacha Ganpati` for the success of her upcoming movie ` Supermodel `, and for `someone special,` the Daily Times reported.
She added that she was very happy to attend the Ganpati celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!