Veena Malik `to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party`
Islamabad: Since Veena Malik announced her decision to enter politics, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has started planning for her formal appearances at its upcoming rallies to attract the youths, sources inside the PTI have revealed.
Scandals afflicted and controversial actress Veena Malik may appear and perform at public gatherings of the PTI as well, the Daily Times reported.
She will get more chance to show her talent and potential on stage of the PTI’s upcoming rallies after performing on Pakistani and Indian screens.
Imran Khan’s party always prefers to arrange musical bands for its massive public gatherings, which attract more youths.
If Malik gets a chance to perform during the PTI rallies, it is likely that her performances may persuade youths to join the party and attend public gatherings in a large number.
On being asked to confirm if the actress was joining the PTI, Dr Shireen Mazari, the foreign policy head of the PTI, said that she wasn’t aware of it.
Dr Shireen Mazari replied in a lighter tone that “if you have the knowledge about Veena’s joining of the PTI, then tell me also.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- Sonam dishes about fan moment with Waheeda Rehman
- Charlize Theron as villain in 'The Fast and the Furious 8'?
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud