Victoria Beckham may become AIDS charity ambassador
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham is reportedly going to become an ambassador for United Nations campaign UNAIDS.
Beckham will work with the UN as a goodwill ambassador for their initiative after being inspired by a recent trip to South Africa, where she met with children stricken by the deadly disease, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A friend of the star told The Sun newspaper: "She wants to give back by doing what she can."
Beckham, who has children Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 9, and two-year-old Harper - visited Cape Town in February as part of the Born Free initiative, which tackles the issue of HIV being transmitted from mothers to their children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is